Who are we? Many Times People especially churches just throw it to see if it will stick. Like what we are passionate about. The truth is many of these things are just trendy things that people say they care about and when you look carefully at what they do the truth is they simply don’t really do what they say they are passionate about. So as a church and a leadership we are working very hard to be intentional. We have prayed and asked and looked inward and upward to find out who we are. So what you see below is a list of what we are Passionate about and intentionally who we are going to be both now and as we move forward. These passions or as we call them “Core Pillars” are simply things we cannot live without in our Church passionate about! The truth is our passion is for you to be apart of our family!
1. We are Intentionally passionate about being a family, caring for the family. (specifically: Fellowship, Relationships, Encouragement)
2. We are Intentionally passionate about clearly giving people the word, and allowing them to experience worship, in real, tangible practical ways.
3. We are Intentionally passionate about children - youth, in our church family they are vital to our family.
4. We are Intentionally passionate about seeing every person discipled to be who God passioned and designed them to be!
5. We are Intentionally passionate about loving on and in our community, as well as evangelizing them to the place of relationship and Passion after an awesome God!
6. We are Intentionally passionate about prayer not just saying it... but actually praying and allowing God to speak to us as individuals and as a family.
If you have any questions drop us a line or give us a call and we would be happy to get back to you with the answers you are looking for!